- Additional Information
Nord Piano 2 HP Product Description
The Nord Piano 2 lets you play, split and layer sounds from both the Nord Piano Library and the Nord Sample Library and features a versatile effect section, all in a portable package sporting a premium 88-key Hammer Action keybed (HA88) or the ultra light weight 73 key Hammer Action Portable (HP) keybed.
The Nord Piano 2 has dedicated knobs and buttons for all vital functions a player needs in a performance situation. Transposing, setting up a split point or creating a layered sound is accomplished in seconds. There are 240 locations, organized in 2 banks with 24 pages with 5 programs each. The Nord Piano 2 also has 5 Live locations that automatically save the current settings - ideal as a sketching pad at rehearsals when trying out new sound combinations in the search of the perfect sound.
Connect your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel Nord Piano 2 monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal iswill be monitored through the headphone output.
The Fatar keybeds in each Nord Piano 2 is calibrated at the Clavia factory to ensure an even and homogenous response. Furthermore, 4 selectable Dynamic Response Curves let you adjust the response of the keybed to your playing style, and these can be stored indiviually with each program.
- 88-note Hammer Action keybed or 73-key Hammer Action Portable keybed
- All sounds can be replaced
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- Nord Sample Library compatible
- Layer and split-functionality
- Dynamic Pedal Noise (with Nord Triple Pedal)
- Comprehensive Effect section
- Delay Effect
- Stereo Tube Overdrive
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Long Release
- USB-MIDI - No driver required for Mac OS X, a WHQL certified driver is available for Windows.
Nord Piano 2 HP Additional Information