Neumann MA-1 Automatic Monitor Alignment
Great monitoring starts here. The Neumann MA 1 Monitor Alignment takes the difficulty out of room correction. With an individually calibrated measurement microphone and user-friendly software, it's like having an expert engineer right in the room.
The best possible sound for home studios and professional control rooms. The MA 1 Monitor Alignment software automatically calibrates your stereo monitors. Advanced calibration algorithms make it easy to get world class results, no matter where you mix, master, and monitor.
No special drivers. No additional plug-ins. All alignment data is stored directly into your DSP-powered monitors. Adjust phase and amplitude with the software. You don't need special acoustic knowledge to get great results. This kit does the hard work for you
- Exceptional acoustic results for stereo home and professional studio setups
- Highest accuracy for tonality and impulse reproduction
- Purpose built for stereo pairs of Neumann studio monitors
- Correct your room with ease thanks to advanced calibration algorithms
- Developed by the world’s leading institute for audio signal processing (IIS) for the best monitor quality possible
- Easy to use software, compatible with both Mac and PC
- No plug-in or special audio drivers required – everything is stored in the DSP-powered monitors for ease of use
- Optimised amplitude response and phase thanks to dedicated software
- Comes fully equipped with an individually calibrated measurement microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure transducer
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1 kohm: 30 mV/Pa -30dBv +/- 3dB uncalibrated | 30 mV/Pa -30dBv +/- 0.5dB calibrated (via software)
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR: 39dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 27 Db-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 : 132dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL): 55dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL): 67 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 10dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48V +/- 4V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: 37g
- Diameter: 23mm
- Length: 117mm
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.