- Additional Information
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro Product Description
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro is the premium system for DJs spinning digital tracks on vinyl and CD, and the new gold-standard in professional digital vinyl systems.
NI Traktor Scratch Pro contains a host of amazing features including four decks, an arsenal of new effects and a completely redesigned interface.
Traktor Scratch Pro also includes a comprehensive library of ready to scratch sounds. Over 700 MB of sounds recorded in pristine 24 bit / 96 kHz audio quality are itching to be scratched and include many lead sounds for solo scratching as well as sound FX, endless tones, tunes for juggling, loops and more. The library is primed for performance situations thanks to the TRAKTOR-specific meta-tagging and Crate Flick functions, so finding just the right sound to scratch is fast and easy even in the heat of battle.
The system comes with the AUDIO 8 DJ USB audio interface for DJs. AUDIO 8 DJ features maximum connectivity to easily integrate practically any equipment into your DJ setup. Highest resolution control vinyl and CDs plus ultra-efficient Multicore cables complete the hardware.
Traktor Scratch Pro closes the gap between digital and analog DJing. The control signal is formatted onto special CDs and vinyl, and has an unmatched response - it feels like the digital file is cut into the wax. A 2 kHz carrier frequency offers twice as much tracking information as competing digital DJ systems with vinyl control. Very slow speeds can be tracked with unmatched smoothness, while decoding is much more reliable due to the greater signal headroom available.
- Control up to 4 decks using turntables, CD decks or the internal software, utilizing the full feature set of the leading DJ solution TRAKTOR PRO
- High-end 24 bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, MIDI I/O, USB 2.0 bus powered
- 2 professional patent-pending Multicore cables connect your entire system through single XLR jacks for easy plug & play
- 8 hi-gain outputs, 8 inputs, 2 optional phono preamps with high impedance input mode, mic input, 20 individual status LEDs for full visual control
- 2 control records & 2 CDs with high-resolution 2kHz signal for ultra-precise track control
- Redesigned, stylish new interface with scalable fonts, intuitive grouping, condensed workflow and high visibility in club environments
- 21 professional effects - tempo sync to any deck or route an external source through the industry-leading effects section
- Fully modular DJ software featuring internal high-end mixer, automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- Real-time track management with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through MIDI clock functionality.
- Supported Audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC
- Supported Drivers: ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: XP (SP2, 32 Bit)/Vista (SP1, 32 Bit, 64 Bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- Mac System Requirements: OS X 10.4, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro Additional Information