- Additional Information
Native Instruments Kore 2 Education Product Description
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KORE 2 EDUCATION is a hardware controller for Native Instruments Komplete software, but at a specially reduced price available to Students, Teachers & Educational Institutions.
Native Instruments KORE 2 lets you sound unique in no time. Encompassing a huge array of exceptional, immediately production-ready sounds, a unique work-flow optimizing interface and a new, seamlessly integrated controller.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KORE 2 integrates the most powerful Native Instruments audio engines with more than 500 KoreSounds included. Furthermore, KORE 2 is infinitely expandable with any Audio Unit/VST-plug-in.
500 unique, production-ready KoreSounds have been specially created for KORE 2 using the integrated sound generators, effects and advanced MIDI tools arpeggiator, step sequencer and MIDI player), incorporating ingenious routing and layering.
Native Instruments KORE 2 makes finding the desired sound a breeze simply choose its musical characteristics in the new and expanded KoreSound Browser or use the text search function.
In KORE 2, software generated sound acquires the tactile feel of hardware. The KORE Controller's high resolution, touch-sensitive controls guarantee tangibly direct analog-style sound manipulation.
The new KORE 2 controller has undergone a redesign; many details have been improved and fine-tuned to work in total harmony with the KORE 2 software.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KORE 2 EDUCATION Key Features:
- Unified software / hardware system to instantly find, play and control sounds
- Includes audio engines from REAKTOR 5, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 4, FM8, KONTAKT 2 and GUITAR RIG 2 with 500 unique KoreSounds
- Sound Variations enrich every KoreSound with up to 8 variations that can be morphed into each other
- Perfectly integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and complete software navigation
- Loads Audio Unit- and VST-plug-ins with easy preset import for immediate use Ultra-fast KoreSound-Browser lets you find any sound according to its musical attributes
- Drag and Drop user interface for a fast and inspiring workflow that liberates creativity
- 30 top quality effects ranging from classic to inspiring creative tools Powerful routing/layering possibilities based on a highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow
- Built-in Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer with real-time control
- Preconfigured for smooth use with KOMPLETE 4 and NI KOMPLETE SOUND 2
- KORE 2 as a host loads: VST, Audio Units
- KORE 2 as an 'instrument' runs: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS under Pro Tools 7
- System Requirements Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.6 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Win XP / Vista (32 Bit), Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB Port
Native Instruments Kore 2 Education Additional Information