- Additional Information
Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ (4-Channel USB Audio Interface) Product Description
Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ Comapct USB DJ Interface compact audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality.
Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ all the connections you need in one sturdy and portable design, this hardware is destined to be the centerpiece of your DJ set-up – at home and in the club. Its also allows you to record live sets and digitize your vinyl collection.
Four switchable inputs and four hi-gain outputs let you make the connection between your DJ performance software and an external mixer or PA. The USB 2.0 connector provides both the interface with your computer and power for the AUDIO 4 DJ. A high-power 1/4" headphone jack with an independent volume knob, plus eight status LEDs ensure complete audio-visual control.
Optimal sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on all channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 4 DJ’s professional credentials.
NI Audio 4 DJ comes with NI Traktor 3 LE, Traktor Pro (Demo), Kore Player and Kore Soundpack Software.
- 4 Channel Hi-gain Inputs/Outputs (1/4" Jack/Phono)
- Powered By: USB 2.0 Connection
- 1/4" Headphone Jack with an Independent Volume Knob
- 8 Status LEDs
- Super High-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA Converters
- Included NI Software: Traktor 3 LE, Traktor Pro (Demo), Kore Player and Kore Soundpack
- Supported Drivers: ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound
- Dimensions: 4"(101 mm) x 4.8" (121 mm) x 1.7"(42 mm)
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16, 24-bit
- Headphone/Line Frequency Response: +/-1 dBu: 10 Hz-40 kHz
- Weight: 1.1lb (511 grams)
- Windows: Windows XP Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, Service Pack 2
- MAC: OS X 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ (4-Channel USB Audio Interface) Additional Information