- Additional Information
MXL V67g HE Product Description
"Old school tube mellow" is often used to describe the sound of the V67G HE. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G HE combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67G HE comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
- Solid-state mic that breathes warmth into vocals
- Rich midrange that matches tube microphones
- Crystal clear sound that's loaded with warmth
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the tracks
- Excellent for R&B, pop, rock and country
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost body and Chrome Grill
MXL V67g HE Additional Information