- Additional Information
Munro Sonic Egg150 Monitoring System (White) Product Description
The newly tweaked and refined Egg150 system, with the same base form and function, but with a new Amp PCB design, improved and exceptionally crafted chassis metal-work and a redefined mid EQ section based on development input from some of the world’s top producers and engineers already using the original system, is designed, manufactured, marketed and distributed in the UK.
The Egg is a fully Active Integrated Monitoring System that incorporates a fundamental rethink of loudspeaker engineering. The traditional wooden box has been replaced by a scientifically proven, curved enclosure that virtually eliminates diffraction and resonant effects that distort and smear the original sound. The result is a stunning clarity that brings the smallest details into focus and yet delivers the entire mix as a coherent whole. The system is complete, with a free standing control unit that delivers a perfect power match to the egg drive units, source select inputs, active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim pot equalisation for room and location set-up compensation and a mid-band control to emulate the mid-range response of both Hi-Fi and NS10 type speakers. Above all, the Egg is designed to deliver the highest quality sound with the absolute minimum of colouration.
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Dual input switching and level control
- Ultra-fast and low distortion (4*50W) with 100W/Channel headroom indicator
- Precise 'sweet spot' - unique LED locator guide beams
- Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- Critical Mid Frequency equalisation for 'Hard', 'Soft' or 'Reference' (0) listening
Munro Sonic Egg150 Monitoring System (White) Additional Information