- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
MOTU MicroBook Mini (4 x 2 USB Audio Interface) Product Description
The MOTU MicroBook USB Audio Interface turns your Mac or PC computer into a personal 4x2 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need for professional quality recording and playback.
Plug in your mic, guitar and keyboard (or other instrument) using MOTU Microbook and record up to four inputs simultaneously. You can even connect your iPod for rehearsing or sampling. Mix your tracks with the MicroBook with on-screen CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered effects such as multi-band EQ and compression.
The MOTU MicroBook features professional analog stereo outputs, digital output, and stereo-mini output jacks for both headphones and desktop speakers, you can monitor your live audio and recorded tracks any way you like.
Edit and finalize your recording with the included AudioDesk software.
From initial inspiration to polished track, the MOTU MicroBook gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience, and professional quality.
MOTU MicroBook Key Features:
- 4-input, 2-output bus-powered "plug-and-play" USB audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- 4 x 8 physical input/output channels.
- 10-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with live computer tracks.
- Pre-amp equipped mic input with Precision Digital Trim, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo line level analog input (balanced TRS quarter-inch or stereo mini).
- Stereo balanced TRS quarter-inch line level main outs.
- Stereo eighth-inch “mini” line level out.
- S/PDIF digital out (duplicates main out).
- Headphone output on eighth-inch stereo "mini" jack with independent volume control.
- Support for both 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates on all analog and digital ins/outs.
- Digitally controlled analog trim for all analog inputs.
- Digital trim for all outputs.
- CueMix FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing.
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression.
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator.
- Advanced audio analysis software tools, including FFT display, spectrogram "waterfall" display, oscilloscope, X-Y plot, and phase analysis.
- Industry standard Mac and Windows drivers (Core Audio, Wave, and ASIO) for across-the-board software compatibility.
- Compatible with all current and recent generation Macs and PCs.
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software for Mac, USB cable, and mic cable adapter.
- PowerPC G4 CPU 1 GHz or faster (including PowerPC G5 CPUs and all Intel processor Macs)
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or 10.6; v10.5.8 or later is required
- Pentium 4 CPU (or equivalent) 1 GHz or faster
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP, 32- or 64-bit
For All Systems:
- 512 MB of RAM; 1 GB or more recommended
- Available USB port
- Large hard disk drive (preferably at least 100 GB)
- CD-ROM disc drive for installation
MOTU MicroBook Mini (4 x 2 USB Audio Interface) Additional Information
|Application||Home DJ, Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|