- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
MOTU MachFive 3 VST Virtual Sampler Software Product Description
MOTU MachFive 3 virtual instruments faithfully reproduce the sound of real acoustic and electric instruments. Thanks to MachFive’s new scripting technology, they can also reproduce playing characteristics of the instrument, such as finger picking, string hammer-ons, note bending, and even chord strumming. MachFive even knows and plays the proper fingerings and inversions for guitar chords, regardless of how you play them on your keyboard or other MIDI controller. It’s like having a professional player in the studio with you, adding expression, depth and realism to your tracks.
Beauty and brawn -Designed to inspire. Engineered to astound.
Within minutes after you begin using MachFive 3, you'll appreciate the years of user interface design and engineering that have gone into this 3rd-generation release. From the configurable part list to the full-screen envelope editor, MachFive 3 has been designed to spur your creative muse while delivering state-of-the-art virtual instrument technology in a streamlined, efficient environment. After all, music, sound design, and audio production are creative endeavors that deserve a worthy partner in creativity.
Scripting engine - Instead of guitar presets, you get a guitar player…
Compared to a typical software instrument, MachFive's scripted virtual instruments are like the difference between a simple guitar preset and a real guitar player. MachFive's sophisticated instruments are truly technological marvels: they model not only the sounds of an instrument, in minute detail, but also the playing characteristics. For example, MachFive's included Telematic electric guitar instrument models strumming and picking techniques, which you can dial up as desired. Imagine strumming chords with proper fingerings, up/down-strokes, and other utterly authentic playing techniques. It's like having a real guitar player in your studio, who never spills beer or leaves practice early.
A universe of sounds - 45 GB of included instruments, loops and phrases
MachFive's signature scripted instruments give you incredibly realistic core instruments that are basic necessities for any studio: drums, bass, guitar, piano, and percussion. But that's just the beginning. MachFive also includes thousands of loops and phrases. From break-beats to mixed choirs, there's an entire universe to explore. MachFive Biosphere™ further broadens your sonic vistas with fresh, rich synth textures that are out of this world. And for the truly adventurous, the Xtreme FX bonus library from UltimateSoundBank.com gives you 5,000 creative sound effects, foley effects, and ambient textures suitable for both music production and sound design.
Powerful new synth engine - Twelve forms of synthesis that span music history
From modular analog pioneered in the 1950's to milestone breakthroughs like FM and wavetable synthesis in the decades that followed, MachFive 3 delivers twelve synth engines that make it a powerful multi-synthesizer in its own right. When combined with MachFive's multi-sample instrument capabilities and extensive effects, the possibilities for hybrid synthesis and sound design are limitless.
- State-of-the-art virtual instrument technology
- Massive 45 GB sound library (7 DVDs)
- Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one easy-to-use window.
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers
- IRCAM technology: Cutting-edge time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute.
- Directly reads all major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats for consolidated sound library management.
- Graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels.
- Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb.
- Deep synthesis architecture with twelve sound engines and flexible modulation matrix.
- Full-screen editing
- Unlimited parts
- 3rd-generation UVI Engine acclaimed worldwide for its superb sound quality.
- Multiple outputs: Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
- Disk streaming
- Unlimited polyphony with ultra-low software latency.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X version 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 (v10.5.8 or later is required), Windows 7 or Vista (SP2 or later is required)
- 64-bit operation: Requires a 64-bit CPU (and host application for plug-in versions)
- iLok Required
MOTU MachFive 3 VST Virtual Sampler Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
MOTU MachFive 3 VST Virtual Sampler Software Alternative Products
£235.00 Inc VAT
£177.00 Inc VAT
£182.00 Inc VAT