Moog Sirin Limited Edition Analogue Synthesizer
Frequently bought together
Limited Run! The Sirin is based on the Moog Taurus Bass sound engine. Created in celebration of the Moog House of Electronicus. Express yourself with the super high octaves of oscillation. Housed in a brushed stainless steel enclosure, finished with retro colours. The Sirin invokes a retro-futurist positivity that is sure to move you. The full analogue synth can track as high as D8 making it exceptional for peppering those arpeggios with high-end electronic flourishes. So it's not just ideal for rumbling basses - even though it tackles these superbly.
The 4-pole ladder filter provides the rich harmonic content and works wonderfully alongside two ADSR envelopes. Dynamically shape your harmonic transmissions and sculpt them the way you want. This forms the basis for Sirin's extremely vibrant sound. Perfect for bass, leads, or can be added to any form of music or sound design to give it a huge injection of life. Sirin feels truly organic.
- Brushed stainless steel chassis
- Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes
- Multi-wave LFO w/ MIDI sync
- Glide with selectable type
- Up to 128 onboard presets
- Extensive hidden functionality accessible via front panel and MIDI
- Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plugin software
- Handcrafted by Moog’s Employee-owners in Asheville, NC
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Presets: 128
- Polyphony: Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
- Note Range: E0 - D8
- Sound Sources: 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
- VCO 2 Freq: +/- 12 Semitones
- Hard Sync: On / Off
- Glide: Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP - Legato On / Off
- Filter: 20Hz - 20KHz Ladder Filter
- Modulation Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG
- Modulation Destinations: Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff
- LFO Panel Features: Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- Envelopes: 2x ADSR Envelopes w/ Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
- External Audio Input: ¼” TS
- Audio Output: ¼” TS
- Headphone Output: ⅛” TRS
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
- Assignable CV / Gate Inputs: Filter CV (Fixed Dest.), Pitch CV (Default), Volume CV (Default), Gate (Default)
- CV to MIDI Conversion: Yes
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- DIMS: 3.1”H x 8.6”W x 5.2”D
- Included Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.