- Additional Information
Moog MF-107 Moogerfooger FreqBox Product Description
The black Moogerfooger MF-107 FreqBox from Moog is an analog effect for instrument- and line-level sources that creates sound by having your input signal modulate its built-in VCO. The VCO has a continuously variable Waveshape, and can be frequency modulated (FM) by the input signal or by an adjustable envelope follower that tracks the dynamics of your input signal. Your input signal also can be used to modulate the amplitude of the VCO.
You can set the MF-107 to hard sync, which allows the start of the VCO's cycle to be reset by another oscillator or your input signal. This allows the VCO to take on the characteristics of the external oscillator or input signal. The MF-107 can produce a wide range of sonic possibilities, ranging from bell-like tones to frequency sweeps.
- Frequency: sets the frequency of the VCO.
- Wave: Morphs the VCO waveform from Triangle to Sawtooth to Square to skinny pulse.
- Sync On/Off: Enables/ Disables Hard sync of the VCO by the audio input signal.
- Env. Amount: Sets the amount of modulation of the VCO frequency by the Envelope
- FM Amount: Sets the amount of frequency modulation of the VCO by the audio input signal.
- Mix: Sets the blend of input signal and VCO signal
- Drive: Sets the input sensitivity and gain of the effect when active. Half to full drive amount adds overdrive.
- Output level: Sets the output level of the effect when active.
- Bypass Switch: Bypass LED is red when effect is off, and green when effect is on. The MF-107 uses a high quality buffered bypass ' when in bypass, the input is disconnected from the effects' electronics.
Moog MF-107 Moogerfooger FreqBox Additional Information