- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 (25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller) Product Description
The M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 MIDI keyboard controller moves a great design even further forward! The Axiom Pro 25 adds such great features as proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and improved keyboard action, among others. This gives you an even more expressive playing experience while allowing you to take even more comprehensive control over your instruments. Eight trigger pads, eight rotary encoders, and six reassignable transport buttons give you excellent interaction with your DAW for improved hands-on audio production. You also get 50 memory locations on the Axiom Pro 25.
Thanks to revolutionary M-Audio HyperControl technology, your Axiom Pro 25 controller will automatically map to commonly used parameters of popular software instruments and digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason systems. HyperControl updates the virtual instrument or track parameter mappings of each control in real time as you sequence-it doesn't get any easier. While other controllers offer mapping, only the M-Audio Axiom Pro line has HyperControl technology. HyperControl synchronizes Axiom Pro with your DAW, ensuring that your hardware and software collaborate to form a single work environment.
The six dedicated transport buttons on the Axiom Pro 25 controller give you immediate hands-on access to all of your host DAW's playback and recording controls. Unlike other all-or-nothing systems, Axiom Pro 25 also features a transport-only mode. This option lets you access DAW transports and track navigation via HyperControl technology, while creating and controlling your own custom MIDI assignments for the trigger pads, buttons and encoders.
With great feel in a lightweight chassis, the Axiom Pro 25 controller provides a new level of creative inspiration. The M-Audio TruTouch keybed combines professional semi-weighted action with advanced high-speed keybed scanning technology for an ultra-expressive playing experience. Assignable aftertouch adds an extra measure of expression and control.
Axiom Pro 25 has an amazing 28 MIDI-assignable controls, putting complete session control in one place. The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads integrate acclaimed M-Audio Trigger Finger technology for laying down rhythm tracks or triggering loops and samples. Smoothly control parameters like filters, EQ and panning with the eight rotary encoder knobs. The keyboard's extensive controllers also include a data/octave button, pitch bend and mod wheels, aftertouch and dual assignable pedal jacks. In addition to USB connectivity, you'll also find traditional MIDI In and MIDI Out ports for connecting external MIDI devices.
The Axiom Pro 25 keyboard has 50 memory locations-each with four quick-access profiles of controller assignments-allowing you to easily create and manage your own extensive library of presets with unprecedented power, ease and flexibility.
Key Features - M-Audio Axiom Pro 25
- 25-note TruTouch semi-weighted, piano-style, professional-action keybed
- Proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and host control
- Automatically maps controllers to popular DAWs and software instruments
- Compatible with digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, and Reason
- Graphic LCD groups and names controls modularly with Four dedicated profiles per group for easy recall
- Dedicated button toggles between mixer and Instrument control modes
- Transport-only mode option enables DAW transport control and track navigation combined with user MIDI controller mappings
- ASCII messages for software keyboard shortcuts
- 28 MIDI-assignable controls in total
- Eight non-detented rotary encoders
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Six transport buttons
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 50 onboard memory locations
- USB bus-powered
- MIDI Out and MIDI In ports for extended external connectivity
- Four programmable keyboard zones
M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 (25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller) Additional Information