- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
M-Audio Audiophile 192 PCI Audio Interface Product Description
M-Audio AUDIOPHILE 192 2 In 4 Out PCI Audio Interface for today's high-definition recording and for tomorrow's 64-bit computer processing.
The M-Audio AUDIOPHILE 192 delivers 24-bit/192kHz resolution, digital S/PDIF I/O, balanced analog I/O on 1/4 inch TRS jacks and an amazing signal-to-noise ratio of -108dB at 48kHz. The digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through when used with Windows XP and Mac OS X computers, so you can listen to surround audio from DVDs and encoded tracks from your audio software. Monitoring your recording is easy with the Audiophile 192's zero-latency hardware input monitoring support.
The separate balanced 1/4 inch TRS monitor outputs can be routed to a mixer or powered speakers, whichever you need in your studio. In addition, input and output routing can be controlled via included software to provide maximum flexibility for your recording setup. And the S/PDIF digital I/O can be routed to and from external effects processors to give you even more sound shaping options.
The Audiophile 192, as with all Delta cards, has rock-solid drivers and seamless integration with your favorite Mac and PC applications - and even the ability to combine multiple Delta cards in one system. The Audiophile 192 comes with ASIO, WDM, GSIF 2 and CoreAudio driver support for compatibility with most software applications. And since M-Audio is always ahead of the pack, this world-class card is also compliant with PCI 2.2 and 64-bit audio drivers so you're ready to take advantage of next-generation platforms and software.
- A first-class interface for today's high-definition recording and for tomorrow's 64-bit computer processing
- High-definition 24-bit/192kHz performance with digital I/O and balanced analog I/O
- Zero-latency direct hardware input monitoring plus flexible I/O routing
- Rock-solid drivers and compatibility with most audio software
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 2 balanced analog inputs (1/4 inch jack TRS)
- 2 balanced analog outputs (1/4 inch jack TRS)
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial RCA connectors) with 2-channel PCM
- Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
- Direct hardware input monitoring via separate balanced 1/4 inch jack TRS monitor outputs
- Software routing of inputs and outputs
- Digital I/O can be routed to/from external effects
- 16-channel MIDI I/O
- ASIO, WDM, GSIF 2 and CoreAudio driver support for compatibility with most applications
- 64-bit driver support for Windows
- PCI 2.2 compatibility
- System Requirements for PC are Pentium 3 – 700 MHz or higher, 256 MB RAM (192 and 96kHz operation), Pentium 3 – 500 MHz or higher 128 MB RAM (48kHz operation), DirectX 9.0b or higher , Windows XP (SP1) or Windows 2000 (SP4), Available PCI slot
- System Requirements for Mac are Macintosh G4 733 MHz or higher, 512MB RAM, Mac OS X Jaguar (10.2.8 or later) or Panther (10.3.4)
- This product includes a free copy of Ableton Live Lite 5 (Mac/PC ) music production software solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment
M-Audio Audiophile 192 PCI Audio Interface Additional Information