Mackie Thump15A (Single) 15" Active PA Loudspeaker
Frequently bought together
Powerful 1300W Amplifier
The Mackie Thump Series active loudspeakers utilise a new and incredibly efficient 1300 watt amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology. By taking advantage of a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier within the Thump15A has an exceptionally fast response to both transients and bass heavy music - delivering the maximum power and ''chest-thumping'' bass that the Mackie Thump Series loudspeakers are renowed for.
Versatile and Optimised
The rear panel of the Thump15A active speaker features a built-in two channel mixer with XLR/TRS input connectors and an XLR output connector. Each of the inputs have Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology which makes them capable of handling microphones, instruments and line level signals without the need for any additional equipment or adjustments. Additionally, the integrated mixer provides an innovative DSP section with four application specific voicing modes which make it quicker to setup the system and instantly optimise the Thump15A for a range of applications.
- 15'' high-output woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever before
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- 2-channel digital mixer
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology for microphones, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru for wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with four application-specific modes that tailor the sonic performance
- Precision digital crossover and transducer time alignment
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- 4 handle design for convenient transport from venue to venue
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology
- Model Name:
- Thump15A (Single)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.