- Additional Information
Mackie SRM450 v2 Product Description
The SRM450v2 from Mackie is a professional-quality active loudspeaker designed to provide studio-quality sound from a reinforcement speaker. The rugged cabinet houses a 12" neodymium woofer with a 3" voice coil, which is servo-controlled for tight, punchy bass. The 1.75" titanium tweeter provides smooth, clear treble. The drivers are powered by a 300W Class-D low frequency amplifier and a 100W high frequency amp for a strong sound with no distortion.
The loudspeaker features XLR input and pass-thru connectors for connecting to virtually any professional sound system. It also offers Mackie's Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction, and EQ so you can achieve the perfect sound for your environment. The multi-cell horn throat aperture provides an ultra-wide dispersion so your listeners hear nothing but great sound, no matter where they're located.
The lightweight and rugged speaker is ideal for travel, weighing in at a mere 40 pounds. The cabinet can be flown, pole-mounted, or placed on stage vertically or as a wedge for terrific installation options. Combine all of these great options with built-in protection circuitry and you've got a road-worthy active loudspeaker that's truly designed to last.
- Lightweight and rugged polypropylene cabinet designed for life on the road
- Studio monitor sound quality in an active loudspeaker
- Servo-controlled 12" neodymium woofer delivers extremely deep, punchy bass in a compact design
- High-output 1.75" titanium tweeter for supreme high frequency clarity
- Class-D 300W low frequency amplifier for strong performance and fast recovery
- 100W high frequency amp for clear treble tones with no distortion
- Multi-cell horn throat aperture for extra-wide dispersion
- Built-in protection circuitry, including a limiter and sliding high-pass filter
- Phase-accurate 23dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- XLR input and pass-thru connectors
- Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction, and EQ for studio-quality sound
- Can be flown, pole-mounted, or placed on stage in a vertical or wedge position
Mackie SRM450 v2 Additional Information