- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Mackie MR8 Mk2 - Black (Single) Product Description
Mackie MR8 Mk2 (Single) Active Reference Monitor completely re-voiced delivers unbelievable power, performance and clarity in an affordable, professional design perfect for your home studio.
The Mackie MR8MK2 Mackie Reference Monitor features all-new high-end drivers and provides unmatched low-frequency extension and clear, articulate highs. The MR8 mk2 features a custom waveguide and minimum-diffraction baffle, delivering superior stereo imaging and depth. With unbelievable power, performance and clarity the MR8mk2 stands alone in its class.
The Mackie MR8 Mark2 Mackie Reference Monitor is the perfect solution for those ready to step up to a truly professional, high-output monitoring system. The completely re-voiced MR8mk2 features all-new high-end drivers, delivering unmatched low frequency extension and clear, articulate highs. The MR8mk2’s precision Class A/B amplification (100W LF / 50W HF) offers class-leading power, tons of connection options and simple acoustic controls for room correction. Featuring an optimally sized custom waveguide and minimum-diffraction molded baffle, the MR8mk2 delivers superior stereo imaging and depth. With unbelievable power, performance and clarity the MR8mk2 stands alone in its class.
Mackie MR8 Mk2 Key Features:
- High-resolution, powered studio reference monitor
- Ultra low-distortion 8" woofer
- High-output 1" silk dome tweeter
- Precision Class A/B amplification with Active protection circuits: 100W for LF / 50W for HF
- Optimally-sized custom waveguide provides seamless transition of HF and LF
- Minimum-diffraction molded baffle imparts superior stereo imaging and depth
- Adjustable HF and LF acoustic controls offer sonic tailoring to your mixing space
- Flexible inputs include XLR, TRS and RCA connections
- Magnetic shielding allows safe placement near computers and video monitors
- Precisely tuned to work interchangeably with other MRmk2 monitors
Mackie MR8 Mk2 - Black (Single) Additional Information