- Additional Information
Mackie DL Dante Card Product Description
The Mackie DL Dante Expansion card connects the DL32R 32-Channel Digital Live Sound mixer to any Dante-enabled audio network. Dante is the de facto standard in digital audio networking, delivering unmatched audio quality, extremely flexible routing and offers significant cost savings compared to traditional analog cable runs.
With 32x32 channels of Dante I/O, the user can route Dante inputs like microphones and other sources to any channel on the DL32R. It’s also perfect for sending any DL32R signal to Dante enabled loudspeaker systems and amplifiers. The card features dual Dante ports for daisy chaining or system redundancy and a dedicated Wi-Fi control port that eliminates the need for an Ethernet switch in many situations.
The DL Dante Expansion Card includes Dante Virtual Sound Card, which enables multi-tracking recording / playback between Dante and a Mac or PC. With flawless interoperation with hundreds of Dante-enabled products and a rock solid, glitch-free operation, the DL Dante Expansion Card truly expands the DL32R’s functionality and application-flexibility in any professional environment.
- 32x32 48 kHz digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual Ethercon connectors for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates need for Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
- Extremely stable, glitch-free low-latency design
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
- Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
- Simple two-screw user installation
Mackie DL Dante Card Additional Information