- Additional Information
Mackie Control Universal Pro (MCU Pro) Product Description
The Mackie Control Universal Pro control completes your music production software to give you ultimate hands-on control of your mix. This DAW Controller has Nine motorized, touch-sensitive Alps faders, eight V-Pots and more than 50 master buttons let you tweak parameters to your heart's content. Unlike generic MIDI controllers, the MCU Pro employs a sophisticated communication protocol that delivers ultra-precise control, makes setup easy - no mapping required - and enables you to see your mix in action with real-time visual feedback via the huge backlit LCD and eight LED rings.
Key Features At A Glance:
- Touch-sensitive DAW control surface with expandable options
- Proprietary communication protocol for easy software integration
- USB Connectivity
The Mackie Control Universal Pro's 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders give you accurate, smooth, real-console feel, bringing the hands-on vibe of analog to your state-of-the-art DAW productions. The same fader set is also featured on the seamlessly-integrated Mackie Control Extender Pro and expansion module, which also shares the same channel strip functions.
Mackie's proprietary communication protocol lets you get the most out of your software, giving you precise control over setups and control surface assignments - no mapping required! In addition to the unit's versatile faders and 50 dedicated buttons, accurate V-Pot rotary encoders allow you to manipulate software, plug-in effects, and virtual instruments. And the backlit LCD screen lets you easily monitor your mixes in real time.
An onboard USB MIDI interface is included for direct connection to Mac or PC, as well as up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear (with even more control capability when integrated with the Control C4 Pro expansion module). Software-specific Lexan overlays are also included, allowing the Control Universal Pro to be easily adapted to your DAW.
- Expandable Touch-Sensitive Control Surface with 100mm Motorized Faders
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Alps motorized fadersV-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parametersTape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modulesUSB connection to the computer, instead of MIDI
- Built-In 3x3 MIDI Interface
- Newer, better feeling Jog wheel
- Skinnier side cheeks (looks more like a "console" when expanded)
- New metal casing and new industrial designComplete "L" shaped overlays for all DAWS
Mackie Control Universal Pro (MCU Pro) Additional Information