- Additional Information
M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Product Description
The Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Studio Headphones from M-Audio offer superior sound quality in a lightweight and comfortable design. The collapsible headphones are ideal for travel, and feature a padded, adjustable headband and cushioned around-ear earcups. In addition to providing long-lasting comfort, the earcups also help to naturally reduce ambient noise.
The detachable cord protects your investment. If the cord becomes damaged, you don't have to replace your headphones entirely. The cable has a standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug, and a 1/4" adapter is included for connecting to professional equipment.
The headphones feature 40mm Mylar drivers and neodymium magnets for a clear, natural audio experience with deep bass, clear treble, and a smooth midrange. A storage bag is included for convenient storage and travel.
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- Adjustable, padded headband and cushioned around-ear earcups
- Natural ambient noise reduction thanks to the closed-back, circumaural design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Collapsible design, ideal for travel
- Standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug and 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
- 40mm drivers for a realistic stereo soundstage and a wide frequency response
M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Additional Information
|Headphone Type||Studio Headphones|
|Nominal Impedance||64 Ohm|
|Frequency Response||10Hz to 20kHz|
|Nominal SPL||116 dB|
|Cable Type||Straight Cable|
|Cable Length||3 m|
|Connection||3.5 mm Inc 6.3 mm Adaptor|