- Additional Information
M-Audio Studiophile BX5A Deluxe (Pair) Product Description
M-Audio Studiophile BX5A Deluxe Active studio monitor speakers are an incredible sounding yet affordable, two-way magnetically shielded studio reference monitors.
The M-Audio STUDIOPHILE BX5A DELUXE Bi-Amplified Studio Reference Monitors, update the highly popular M-Audio BX5A monitors with new waveguides and enhanced driver integration for extended low frequency response and refined sound. 5 inch Kevlar low-frequency drivers plus 1 inch waveguide-loaded high-frequency drivers deliver exceptional fidelity. The monitors have a bi-amped design with 70 watts of distributed power, tuned crossovers and custom cabinets.
The M-Audio Studiophile BX5a Deluxe monitors are magnetically shielded so that all of your electronic equipment can coexist on your desktop without interference. Integral cabinet and electronic engineering work together to deliver excellent bass response. The M-Audio Studiophile BX5 a Deluxe Active monitors have a distinct advantage over unpowered monitors, in that the built-in power amps are designed specifically to work with the drivers and crossovers in a tuned system.
Bi-amplification further refines the concept by dedicating separate power amps to the highs and lows. Combined with a finely tuned crossover, this design insures that both the high, and low frequency drivers are asked to deliver only the frequencies they are more efficient at reproducing.
M-Audio Studiophile BX5A Deluxe Key Features:
- Incredible sounding yet affordable, two-way magnetically shielded studio reference monitors
- 70 watts of distributed power (30w HF amp, 40w LF amp)
- 5 inch low-frequency drivers with curved Kevlar cones, high-temperature voice coils and damped rubber surround
- 1 inch Silk-dome, waveguide-loaded, high-frequency drivers
- Magnetically shielded
- XLR balanced and 1/4 inch jack balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Power indicator
- Volume control
- Frequency response: 56Hz-22kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 40 watts
- High-frequency amplifier power: 30 watts
- Crossover frequency: 3 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >100dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60Hz, 230V~50/60Hz or 100V~50/60Hz;
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: vinyl laminated MDF
- Size: 250 mm (H) x 176 mm (W) x 200 mm (D)
- Weight: 5.0 kg/unit
M-Audio Studiophile BX5A Deluxe (Pair) Additional Information