- Additional Information
M-Audio M-Track Solo Product Description
Ideal For Recording And Monitoring
Featuring a 2x2 configuration, the M-Track Solo allows you to connect your external devices quickly and easily to this all-in-one audio interface. The M-Track Solo featured a dedicated XLR/TRS combo input and a dedicated instrument input, making it ideal for recording vocal and instrument pieces. A Headphone Out has also been included with an independent level control for monitoring purposes. The USB-C high-speed audio interface features zero-latency monitoring with USB/Direct Balance control.
Free Software Included
As well as the audio interface, the M-Track Solo comes complete with free software to help you record, edit and add effects to your audio, opening up a world of new possibilities for making music. This bundle of free software includes: AIR Creative Collection FX (20 World Class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®), Ableton Live Lite, AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2 and AIR Mini Grand.
The M-Track series from M-Audio is relatively new to the scene, with M-Audio developing the range for use with audio recording and monitoring purposes. These new interfaces have been designed to give composer and musicians of any level the ability to participate and introduce themselves the world of computer-based recording, with this intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- 24bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- (1) Dedicated XLR/TRS combo input and (1) dedicated instrument input—perfect for solo artists
- USB-C high-speed audio interface (compatible w/USB-A) with zero-latency monitoring with USB/Direct Balance control
- Headphone out with independent level control
- AIR Creative Collection FX (20 World Class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®),
- Ableton Live Lite
- AIR Strike
- AIR Xpand!2
- AIR Mini Grand
M-Audio M-Track Solo Additional Information