- Additional Information
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Product Description
Ideal For Recording And Monitoring
Featuring a 2x2 configuration allows you to connect your external devices quickly and easily to this all-in-one audio interface. The M-Track 22 features two XLR/TRS combo inputs and two instrument inputs, making it ideal for recording vocal and instrument pieces. Also feautred is a 5-pin MIDI I/O for connecting any external MIDI devices you may want to use such as keyboards and controllers. The USB-C high-speed audio interface features zero-latency mintoring with USB/Direct Balance control.
Free Software Included
As well as the audio interface, the M-Track 22 comes complete with free software to help you record, edit and add effects to your audio, opening up a world of new possibilities for making music. This bundle of free software includes: AIR Creative Collection FX (20 World Class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®), Ableton Live Lite, AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2 and AIR Mini Grand.
The M-Track series from M-Audio is relatively new to the scene, with M-Audio developing the range for use with audio recording and monitoring purposes. These new interfaces have been designed to give composer and musicians of any level the ability to participate and introduce themselves the world of computer-based recording, with this intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- 24bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Switch between (2) XLR/TRS combo inputs or (2) instrument inputs on the fly with auto sensing front and real panel jacks
- USB-C high-speed audio interface (compatible w/USB-A) with zero-latency monitoring with USB/Direct Balance control
- (2) ¼” Headphone outputs with independent source select switches (1/2 or 3/4) and level controls for recording 2 musicians with 2 separate mixes
- AIR Creative Collection FX (20 World Class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®),
- Ableton Live Lite
- AIR Strike
- AIR Xpand!2
- AIR Mini Grand
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Additional Information