- Additional Information
M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI Audio Interface Product Description
The M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI Audio Interface combines 8 balanced or unbalanced analog inputs and outputs with S/PDIF digital, Word Clock, and MIDI I/O. All channels are capable of 24-bit/96kHz bandwidth for the ultimate in sonic purity.
Analog inputs plus S/PDIF and 24-bit/96kHz resolution
You've got plenty on analog inputs with the Delta 1010. 8-channel inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks are selectable for balanced/unbalanced levels at +4dBu or -10dBV, so you can plug virtually anything in! Plus, 2-channel S/PDIF I/O accepts digital inputs. And the Delta 1010 supports up to 24-bit/96kHz digital audio for high definition recording.
36-bit Embedded DSP
All Delta cards contain a 36-bit embedded DSP enabling a software-driven patch bay/router for all analog and digital I/O-all with extremely fast throughput for low-latency software monitoring. A single unified control panel provides settings for clock and sample rates, buffer sizes, individual signal levels for every input and output, adjustable +4dBu/-10dBV pad controls and digital I/O control on up to four installed Delta cards. All controls are also easily accessible through most professional audio software applications for seamless integration and operation.
Includes Ableton Live Lite recording software
Included with the Delta 1010 is Ableton Live Lite multitrack recording, synthesis, and loop-based creation software. Live Lite makes every Delta sound card an out- of-the-box solution at no additional charge.
Pro Tools M-Powered Compatible
With Pro Tools M-Powered and an M-Audio interface, like the Delta1010, you can work anywhere, anytime with the industry standard in music production software. You can open sessions created in Pro Tools M-Powered software with any Windows XP or Mac OS X Digidesign Pro Tools TDM or LE system, giving you unprecedented production options for your music. The latest version of Pro Tools M-Powered streamlines MIDI production with the introduction of Instrument Tracks, support for multi-processor use with RTAS plug-ins for increased performance, and a load of other performance-enhancing upgrades.
M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI Audio Interface Key Features:
- Pro Tools M-Powered Compatible
- 10x10 24-bit/96kHz system
- 8-input 8-output high-performance audio with balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- S/PDIF, MIDI and Word Clock inputs and outputs
- Configured as a PCI Host card with external break-out box
- Break-out box contains A/D and D/A converters, MIDI, and Word Clock
- D/A converters rated at 117dB, A/D converters at 110dB
- Analog I/O balanced or unbalanced, +4dBu or -10dBV
- All data paths support up to 24-bit 96kHz, no upgrades necessary
- Hardware sample-accurate sync links multiple PCI Host cards
- Mac OS 9, OS X, Windows 2000/XP/98/Me/NT4, Linux, Asio, EASI, GSIF, MME, Sound Manager
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software
M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI Audio Interface Additional Information