- Additional Information
Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Bundle (Download) Product Description
Please note: This plugin requires an iLok (sold separately) to redeem and authorise the licence.
Lexicon has set the standard for studio reverb for over 40 years, and now you can add the legendary Lexicon sound to your native DAW at an incredible price with the MPX Native Reverb plug-in! The MPX Native Reverb plug-in is designed to take your home or project studio to a new level of sonic professionalism. You get seven classic Lexicon reverb types to choose from, and the streamlined interface makes it easy to get a great sound for your project fast. And to help you construct your mix without guesswork, the MPX Native Reverb has a real-time spectrogram to make fine-tuning the response of the reverb easy. Factor in 100 carefully-crafted studio presets, exclusive artist presets, and input and output metering, and you'll see that the Lexicon MPX Native Reverb plug-in is ready to be your complete reverb toolbox!
- Seven classic Lexicon reverb types in one plug-in with an intuitive interface
- Rich, vibrant reverb is perfect for lead vocals and solo acoustic instruments, but can be tweaked to sound good on virtually anything
- 100 studio presets to get you great sounding effects fast
- Input/output level meters for easy signal management
- Presets are saved in a DAW-independent format, for easy transfer of projects between workstations
- Realtime spectrogram makes it fast and easy to fit the reverb in your mix
- RTAS, AU, and VST formats - Mac/PC
- iLok required
Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Bundle (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|