- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Lexicon IONIX U42S (4 In 2 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface) Product Description
The Lexicon IONIX U42S 4 in 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface is built from the ground up to function in your desktop environment! This great-sounding 24-bit/96kHz interface is made to fit your setup where you need it - between the computer screen and the keyboard. High-quality dbx preamps provide a great front end, while excellent AD/DA converters ensure that pristine digital audio goes into your DAW. The I•ONIX U42S includes Lexicon's fantastic Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in, as well as Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software. If you want to get the most out of your desktop recording rig, put an I•ONIX U42S between the display and the keyboard!
Lexicon's IONIX fits where it makes the most sense, between your keyboard and monitor. Placing all monitor and input level controls at your fingertips, these units give you easy control over what's going into your DAW. Featuring newly designed dbx microphone preamps on every channel, the I•ONIX series is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best.
Aside from its very convenient, desktop-friendly design, what makes this interface such a great addition to any home or project studio? Let's climb inside: for starters, the I•ONIX includes preamps that run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D - D/A converters ensure pristine 24bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance. XLR/TRS combination input jacks, hi-Z mic inputs, and handy balanced analog outputs make this interface work in practically any studio configuration.
The Lexicon name is synonymous with "the world's best reverb." The PantheonTM II VST/AU reverb plug-in features six reverb types with 16 adjustable parameters, and 35 factory presets range from Vocal to Live Sound and Special Effects. It's easy to complete your mix and make your music sound its best with the exquisitely rich, full reverbs that made Lexicon famous. It's all "in the box" with the I•ONIX!
Key Features - Lexicon IONIX U42S
- 4 in 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface
- USB 2.0 connection to the DAW, up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Four analog 1/4" and XLR combi-jack mic/line inputs (U22 has two, U82S has eight)
- Two analog TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analog inputs
- 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via eight LEDs per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- Two 1/4" high output headphone connections on U42S; one on U22; four on U82S
- Two hi-Z instrument inputs on U42S and U82S (one on U22)
- Zero latency direct/playback monitoring
- Low-latency ASIO drivers
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software packages
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms
Lexicon IONIX U42S (4 In 2 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface) Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|
Lexicon IONIX U42S (4 In 2 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface) Alternative Products
£249.00 Inc VAT
£586.00 Inc VAT