- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Korg SP280WH White Product Description
The white SP-280 Digital Piano from Korg offers beautiful piano sound and comes with a stylish design that matches your décor. It reproduces the sound and feel of a Concert grand piano, which piano players of all levels appreciate in an instrument. It offers a good experience in a beautifully-designed digital piano that’s ideal for your home or as a partner on stage.
It provides a playing feel that is close to that of an acoustic piano by switching between 4 piano samples according to the dynamics of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to dynamic fortissimo, the sound will respond realistically to how you play. In particular, the grand piano sound reproduces the damper resonance that is heard when you press the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, heightening your experience of the overall piano sound.
- Rich Acoustic Piano Sounds
- The SP-280 provides a playing feel that's very close to that of an acoustic piano by switching between four piano samples according to the dynamics of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to dynamic fortissimo, the sound will respond realistically to how you play. In particular, the Grand Piano sound reproduces the damper resonance that is heard when you press the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, heightening your experience of the overall piano sound and making it even more enjoyable to play.
- Authentic Vintage Electric Piano Sounds for Live Performance
- The standard electric piano sounds reproduce not only the way in which the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. 6 varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in the pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as the tones valued in soul music.
- 30 High-Quality Sounds
- Including the acoustic and electric piano sounds, the SP-280 Digital Piano contains 30 richly expressive and high-quality sounds, including organs, clavs, harpsichord, strings, and more. There is also a Layer Mode that lets you play 2 sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that 2 people can play the same range of pitches. 2 headphone jacks make it convenient for 2 people to play the piano together.
- 3 Effects
- This piano features 3 effects. Brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, Reverb simulates the natural ambience (reverberation) of a concert hall, and Chorus adds spaciousness.
- High-Output Amplifier
- The SP-280 features 2 onboard amplifiers that deliver 2 x 22W of output power. Delivering ample richness, deep lows, and sparkling highs, the SP-280's amplifiers make the expressive piano tones sound even better. Since the speakers are capable of producing high volume, they can provide plenty of power for a small live event without requiring a PA system to be connected
- Stylish Design
- The Piano achieves a stylish appearance and its curvilinear aesthetic will match any décor. Attention has also been paid to the design of the instrument's back side, so that it will also look good on stage. This design eliminates the fixed idea that a piano should be played with its back to the wall, giving you the freedom to place your instrument wherever you like.
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- The Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard provides the same playing feel as on an acoustic piano, with heavy action in the low register and a light response as you play upward into the high register, and allowing the nuances of your playing to be faithfully expressed by the sound. The Key Touch Control function gives you 3 levels of adjustment to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the output.
- Lightweight Design Makes Transportation Easy
- Including the stand, this piano weighs less than 42 lb (19kg)
- Stand is Light and Easy to Attach
- A sturdy metal stand is included. Setup is easy, and leaves the floor uncluttered.
- Line In and Line Out Jacks
- You can connect a portable audio player or similar device to the Line In jack (stereo mini-jack) and listen to it through the piano speakers while you play along, offering a convenient and simple setup for live performance. You can also use the Line Out jacks (phone jacks) to connect amplified speakers or a recording device.
- The built-in metronome lets you adjust the time signature, tempo, and volume. It also lets you use a bell sound as the accent.
- Touch Control Function
- Choose one of the 3 settings that specify how the sound will respond to your playing dynamics.
- Pedal Effects
- The included damper pedal will function as a half-damper pedal, allowing you to vary the damper effect by how far you press the pedal. If a pedal unit (PU-2, sold separately) is connected, you will also be able to use soft pedals in addition to the damper pedal. This gives you 3 pedals just as on an acoustic piano.
- MIDI Capability
- Keyboard 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Touch System Light, normal, heavy
- Pitch Transpose, fine tuning
- Temperament 9 kinds
- Sound Generation Stereo piano system
- Polyphony 120 notes maximum
- Sounds 30 total (10 x 3 banks); 5 x Acoustic Piano, 1 x Electric Grand, 6 x Electric Piano, 1 x Harpsichord, 2 x Clavi, 1 x Vibraphone, 1 x Marimba, 1 x Acoustic Guitar, 3 x Jazz Organ, 3 x Pipe Organ, 3 x Strings, 3 x Choir
- Effects Brilliance, Reverb, and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs 30 (10 x sound demo song, 20 x piano demo song)
- Metronome Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound, and Volume controls
- Connections Line Out (L.MONO/ R), Line In, MIDI (In, Out), 2 x headphones, pedal, pedal unit
- Amplification 2 x 22 W
- Speakers 2 x Oval (3.15 to 4.72" (8.00 to 12.00 cm))
- Pedals Damper (half-pedaling supported) or another pedal unit (sold separately)
- Control Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power Supply 19 VDC, AC adapter
- Power Consumption 15 W
Whats In The Box
- AC Adapter
- Damper Pedal
- Music Stand
- Metal Stand
- Width: 40.59 cm
- Height: 136.09 cm
- Depth: 78.5100000000000 cm
- Weight: 19.00 Kg
Korg SP280WH White Additional Information
Korg SP280WH White Alternative Products
£578.00 Inc VAT