Korg NanoKONTROL2 (Orange & Green) Slim-Line USB Control Surface
Frequently bought together
Limited-Edition Orange/Green Finish
To celebrate the ten-year anniversary of the release of the nanoSERIES, Korg have introduced limited-edition finishes for all products from the series. The colour schemes are designed to align with popular DAW software, providing colour co-ordination with the rest of your setup. This eye-catching orange/yellow matches with various DAW software, bringing a retro aesthetic to the forefront.
Compact USB Control Surface
This compact and highly versatile USB control surface features eight-channels. Each channel features a knob, fader and three switches. The nanoKONTROL2 features a dedicated transport control section with carefully selected buttons to optimise your workflow.
The streamlined yet versatile design also includes a market button. This allows you to place markers at important places within your song. This can aid in chopping samples, creating build ups and even tracking out songs for live sets. The unit provides exceptional versatility when it comes to controlling software and software synths.
Complete Control For Your DAW or Software Synth
The possibilities are endless for controlling your software. For example, you can use the nanoKONTROL2 assign parameters from your favourite software synth for easy control. This allows you to get in-depth with your sound design. You could use the unit to assign the faders to the control the LFO of a bass sound, giving you the ability to create dubstep-style basslines manually. Each channel also features solo/mute/record buttons which not only help with production session but can be highly useful for live sets.
Robust and Highly Portable Design
The compact and highly robust design makes the nanoKONTROL2 one of the most portable MIDI keyboards on the market. The slimline construction will fit within your backpack with ease. It is also powered via USB power, eliminating the need for an external power supply. The nanoKONTROL2 is the perfect tool for getting ideas down on the move, to creating full productions from home.
Korg Kontrol Editor Software
The nanoKONTROL2 comes complete with the Korg Kontrol Editor software. This custom software is specially designed for use with the nanoKONTROL2. It allows you to navigate between settings and customise them with ease. You can use the software to change the minimum and maximum values for each control for added flexibility.
- Limited-edition orange/green finish
- 8 channels of controllers, each featuring Pan Knob, Fader & Solo / Mute / Record buttons
- Dedicated transport control section
- Marker button for easy navigation
- Ideal for both studio and stage applications
- Helps to improve workflow, providing in-depth control for DAWs and software synthesizers
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- Use Korg Kontrol Editor software to customise the nanoKONTROL2
- 8 knobs
- 8 sliders
- 24 buttons
- REW / FF / STOP / PLAY / REC Transport Buttons
- CYCLE button
- MARKER button
- TRACK button
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 3.27" x 1.18"
- Accessories: USB cable
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported, USB port
- Model Name:
- NanoKONTROL2 (Orange & Green)
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.