- Additional Information
Korg Monotron Product Description
The Korg Monotron Analog Ribbon Synthesizer is a pocket sized, all-analog instrument, with a miniature ribbon keyboard, built-in speaker, headphone jack and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini Aux input. Play the keyboard with a swiping finger motion across the ribbon, and discover a wealth of possibilities for performances, DJs, and entertainment. The Monotron features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 & MS-20, and VCO, VCF and LFO sections provide unlimited programming. The Monotron operates on 2x AAA alkaline batteries.
The main features of the Korg Monotron include:
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 & MS-20
- Filter any external source using the audio input jack
- Inspiring, easy-to-play ribbon keyboard
- Intuitive, fun-to-tweak controls
- Full-fledged, true analog synthesizer: VCO, VCF, LFO
- LFO can modulate either pitch of filter cutoff
- LFO Rate knob features cool LED visual indicator.
- Battery operation and palmtop size equals true portability
- Internal speaker/headphone jack lets you enjoy the sound anywhere - alone or with friends!
Korg Monotron Additional Information