- Additional Information
Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2 Product Description
The Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2 is a miniature DJ effects processing unit with a touchpad control surface featuring 100 different effect programs, a microSD slot to record performances, and a built in MP3 player.
Store your favourite effects into the Mini KP2’s memory and instantly recall up to 3 programmes including Looper and Vinyl Break taken from the KP Quad.
For the I/O the KP2 Mini offers a 3.5mm line input for mics and a 3.5mm line output for connecting the Mini KP2 to a DJ mixer or headphones.
- Programs: 100
- Program Categories: Filter (15), Modulation (15), LFO (20), Delay (10), Reverb (5), Looper (20), Vocoder (5), Synthesizer (10)
- Audio Demo Sample: 6 preset loops (House, HipHop, Electro, Breaks, Dubstep, D&B)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit linear
- Input Connectors: Line Input (stereo mini jack type)
- Output Connectors: Headphone Output (stereo mini jack type)
- Data Storage: microSD card (512MB - 2GB) microSDHC card (2GB - 16GB) *SDXC cards cannot be used.
- Power Supply: AA batteries (alkaline battery or Nickel-Metal Hydride battery) x 2 Optional AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V – available from Korg)
- Battery Life: Approx. 5 hours (with Nickel-Metal Hydride battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 mm x 128 mm x 25 mm / 2.99” x 5.04” x 0.98”
- Weight: 105 g / 3.75 oz. (without batteries)
- Options: AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V – available from Korg)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AA batteries x2
Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2 Additional Information