- Additional Information
Korg MicroSTATION Product Description
The Korg microSTATION Micro Synthesizer is a compact and powerful 61 key synthesizer with 480 usable sounds, that include synths, keyboards, basses, drum kits and more. The microSTATION features 61 mini-keys and a compact design for easy transport and placement in mobile keyboard rigs, recording studios, production studios, etc.
Korg's EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated) sound engine delivers the level of sound quality found in Korg's flagship synthesizers and workstations. The lightweight, quick-action keybed is designed for durable synth playing, and quick glissandos. The on-board sequencer features Grid Sequencing, Loop Recordings, Dual Arpeggiators and much more. Store custom sounds on a SD/SDHC card and a USB Type-B connector provides seamless MIDI integration with a computer.
The main features of the Korg MicroSTATION include:
- Lightweight, compact, and equipped with 61 mini-keys, the microSTATION travels easily and fits effortlessly into any home, stage, or studio workspace.
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated) sound engine delivers high-quality sound in the tradition of KORG's flagship synthesizers.
- Enjoy 480 outstanding, ready-to-use sounds - including keyboard sounds, synth sounds, drums, leads, basses, etc. Tweak, edit, create and save up to 512 sound Programs.
- 256 dynamic preloaded Combinations place different sounds on different areas of the keyboard, or layer multiple sounds together for exciting performances - right out of the box!
- Find the right sound fast with eight quickly accessible categories; hundreds of Audition Riffs allow you to preview each sound.
- A full General MIDI level 2 compatible soundset allows commercial and pre-made MIDI files to be played perfectly and instantly.
- Designed for comfort and accuracy, our 61-key Natural Touch Mini Keyboard is highly expressive and supports serious playing.
- Whether performing or composing, the on-board sequencer can be anything from an extra set of hands or a powerful drum machine up to a full-blown MIDI production suite.
- Loop Recording, Grid Sequencing, Dual Arpeggiators, Template songs, and Auto Song Setup features make it easy for anyone to achieve professional results.
- SD/SDHC card slot for convenient storage or your custom sounds and songs.
- USB Type-B connector offers a direct MIDI connection to your computer.
- Includes both stand-alone and plug-in microSTATION software for detailed sound editing on your computer; plug-in software is VST, AU, and RTAS compatible.
Korg MicroSTATION Additional Information