- Additional Information
Korg MicroKey 61 Product Description
The microKEY61 provides a full five octaves while fitting in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key model. The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle, providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synthesizers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, as a suite of 19 of Korg’s sought after effects plugins.
The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 or any other USB device. Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's Live, Live Suite, and Live LE DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- USB MIDI keyboard thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Width: 4 inch
- Height: 37 inch
- Depth: 8 inch
- Weight: 2.63 Kg
Korg MicroKey 61 Additional Information