- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Korg Kaossilator 2 Product Description
The Korg Kaossilator 2 is a miniature Phrase Synthesizer that fits in the palm of your hand featuring an X/Y touchpad control surface and a microSD/SDHC card slot for saving loops and live performances.
With a 150 synth sounds covering dance music and a PCM sound engine for the drums the Kaossilator 2’s built-in Arpeggiator can be adjusted with the swing and gate settings.
DJ’s will love the Dual Loop Recording banks for manipulating mutes and cross-fades while the Loop Recorder allows the creation of layered phrases with unlimited overdubs.
For the I/O there is a 3.5 mm stereo jack input and a 3.5 mm stereo jack output for use with external devices.
- Programs: 150
- Program Categories: Lead (25), Acoustic (10), Bass (30), Chord (25), SE (20), Drum (15), Drum Patterns (25)
- Scales: 35
- Key Range: ±12
- Gate Arpeggiator: 50 patterns
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit linear
- Input connectors: Mic Input (stereo mini jack type)
- Output connectors: Headphone Output (stereo mini jack type)
- Data Storage: microSD card (512MB - 2GB), microSDHC card (2GB - 16GB)
- Power Supply: AA batteries (alkaline battery or Nickel-Metal Hydride battery) x 2 Optional AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V – available from Korg)
- Battery Life: Approx. 5 hours (with Nickel-Metal Hydride battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 mm x 128 mm x 25 mm / 2.99” x 5.04” x 0.98”
- Weight: 105 g / 3.75 oz. (without batteries)
- Options: AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V – available from Korg)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AA batteries x2 (for verifying operation)
Korg Kaossilator 2 Additional Information