- Additional Information
JBL LSR4326P5.1 Product Description
The JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System is an instant surround solution, incorporating JBL's premier LSR4300 series. The LSR4300 Series boasts the first professional studio monitors with computer connectivity, networking, and automatic room compensation. The JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System offers one LSR4326 Pak with two speakers as well as three LSR4326P speakers. The low end is handled by JBL's LSR4312SP subwoofer. And the LSR4300 Accessory Kit, offering a calibration microphone, remote control, special software, a USB cable, and batteries, is included with the JBL LSR4326P 5.1 Surround System as well.
- Includes one LSR4326P Pak, 3 LSR4326Ps, one LSR4312SP subwoofer, and one LSR4300 Accessory Kit
- Bi-amplified monitors with JBL DSP-enabled RMC Room Mode Correction system.
- 6" polymer-coated fiber low-frequency transducer with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure
- 1" soft-dome tweeter with self-shielded neodymium magnet structure and ferro fluid cooling
- 150 watts amplification for LF
- 70 watts amplification for HF
- XLR and 1/4" balanced analog inputs
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital inputs
- Integrated processing provides Automated Room Mode Correction, and compensation for speaker-to-speaker placement variations
- Front panel includes output level meter and user controls
- Harman HiQnet network and USB computer interface provide centralized control of entire system from any speaker
- Network cable included
- LSR4312SP 12" subwoofer offers 450 watts
Whats In The Box
- 5 x JBL LSR4326
- 1 x JBL LSR4312P
- 1 x JBL LSR4300 Accessory kit.
JBL LSR4326P5.1 Additional Information