- Additional Information
iZotope RX Plug-in Pack (Download) Product Description
RX Plug-in Pack can help you rescue your audio, transforming flawed recordings into usable tracks and letting you avoid the need to re-record. Remove background noise and unwanted sounds that can mar instrument and dialogue tracks, and save great performances.
This kit of four essential audio cleaning plug-ins—De-click, Dialogue De-noise, De-hum, and De-clip—is curated directly from iZotope’s award-winning RX software and offers the same industry-leading technology used on major label releases, network television, and Hollywood films. Use them within your audio or video editing software to fix audio you thought you’d never be able to use.
Salvage great dialogue and vocal performances by removing the unintended clicks and other mouth noises that make their way through the pop screen. Eliminate clicks, crackles, and digital impulse noises from instrument tracks. Treat continuous background clicks on old recordings and vinyl transfers.
Get rid of the electrical hum and line noise of ground loops and buzzes that can end up on multitrack recordings, and often only gets caught later in the process. De-hum automatically identifies the base frequency of unwanted hum, and precisely removes it from the recording along with harmonics—ensuring a clean overall sound without electrical interference. The "Adaptive" mode removes hum that changes in frequency over time.
Salvage great performances by quickly reducing distortion on a vocal recording and cut down on the need for retakes. Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to save single-take recordings—especially live shows, rehearsal recordings, and archival material.
Dialogue De-noise Plug-in
Reduce the noise floor of a dialogue or vocal recording in real time, without affecting the tone and quality, and make it easier to work with tracks recorded in uncontrolled and untreated spaces—like a spare bedroom or the corner of the basement. The zero-latency Dialogue De-noise real-time plug-in is the most powerful denoiser for working with any voice recordings: voiceover, podcast, sung vocals, and more.
- Clean up audio from less-than-ideal recording scenarios: reduce background noise and hum, clicks, and other sudden unwanted sounds captured when recording voice or instruments with a microphone.
- Don’t lose the flow of an inspired performance: remove clipping from a vocal or dialogue recording that got hotter than expected, and hang onto the passionate and well-delivered takes.
- Salvage noisy tracks that were headed for the trash: filter out line hum, buzzes, ground loops, or other sounds that made their way onto the recording, even after it’s too late to re-track.
Technical SpecificationsPlug-in formats
- Native and HDX AAX 64 bit / TDM and RTAS 32 bit, Audiosuite DPM 32 bit and AAX 64 bit, AU 32 and 64 bit, VST 2 32 and 64 bit, VST 3
- Pro Tools (10–12.4), Ableton Live (9.5), Logic Pro X (version 10.2), Nuendo 7 / Cubase 8.5, Audition CC 2015, Sonar, PreSonus Studio One, Media Composer 7.0.5 & 8.4.5, Premiere Pro CC 2015, Final Cut X, DaVinci Resolve 12, Sony Sound Forge (Windows: V.11.299; Mac: V.2.5.133), Digital Performer, Reaper
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Mac OS X 10.8–10.11
iZotope RX Plug-in Pack (Download) Additional Information