You have no items in your shopping cart.
Music Production Software With Effects Plugins
x payments + £ deposit
Total purchase price is £ with a deposit of £ (%). For your selected term of months and package "", you would pay £ per month. Total charge for credit will be £ and total amount repayable is £
Image Line FL Studio 20 + ALL Plugins (Download) isMusic Production Software With Effects Plugins that features All Available FL STUDIO Features & Plugins
UK DeliveryFREE Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £49.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day and will be delivered on the next working day between 9am and 6pm.Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £49)
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £21. The following list of countries are available at checkout:
Click here to view our delivery options
Flexible 30 Day Returns Period
If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item.You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not altered in any way, as well as including:
No Returns / Exchange On
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Sage Pay
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
PaypalPay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Instant Online Finance With KlarnaFinance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase.To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Klarna Retail Finanace whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.Quick and Easy
Simply add the items to your basket and at the checkout, select the Klarn finance option that suits you.The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision.
Click here for more information about applying for finance.
Minimum 12 Months WarrantyAll new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).Extended WarrantyMany manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.
Image Line FL Studio 20 is everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 20 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition provides the highest level of program functionality for FL Studio.
What you can do with FL Studio Producer Edition 20:
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
- Make virtually any sound - FL Studio includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support). - Synthesis techniques - span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular and additive. With the addition of FL SynthMaker you can further create & share your own FL instruments, effects & MIDI control dashboards without the need to write basic code.
- Open plugin standards - FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin instrument standards including VST, DX, Buzz and Rewire. This means you can sequence with your favourite plugins and applications.
- Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
- Arranging audio - Audio can be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing and the re-arranging of audio with only a few mouse clicks.
- Pattern or track sequencing - You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 20 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
- Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio's legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano rolls in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
- Determine your own project design - In FL20, you decide how your project will be laid out, including multiple 'Arrangements'. Unlike the competition, FL20's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
- The mixer - is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer's tracks each hold up to 10 effects (VST or FL's proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface, now that's flexibility.
- Effects - What about effects? FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.
Be the first to review this product