- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iKlip Studio for iPad Product Description
Let’s face it, there’s enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad. We’ve elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your iPad. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces, and is available for iPad and iPad mini.
You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on iPad's multitouch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. iKlip Studio's flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
- Available for iPad and iPad mini
- Works with most 10" and 7" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- iKlip Studio for iPad works with other 10" tablets
- iKlip Studio for iPad mini works with other 7” tablets (Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Nook, etc.)
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Weight: 280 gr / 9.89 oz
- Dimension: 148 x 215 x 29 mm / 5.83 x 8.46 x 1.14 in
- Max. device thickness: 11.5 mm / 0.453 in
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Includes detachable iRig bracket
- iKlip Studio for iPad is compatible with iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad.
- iKlip Studio for iPad is compatible
- with most 10" tablets.
IK Multimedia iKlip Studio for iPad Additional Information