IK Multimedia Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (Download) Cover All Your Music Production Needs
Frequently bought together
You need it all: Classic analog synths. Rich orchestral sounds. Hip-hop beats. EDM textures. Modeled bass. Breathtaking pianos. The same mastering effects used on countless hits. Amp and bass sims with the feel and tone of the real thing.
You need Total Studio 2 MAX. With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions.
Total Studio 2 MAX. It’s the best way to max your studio.
Not only for composers! Composers will certainly rave about Total Studio 2 MAX, but so will mixing engineers, mastering engineers, creative sound designers, recording engineers, producers, guitar heroes, and the list goes on… From full orchestral mock-ups for TV, cinema and video-games to complete, polished mixes and masters, ready for distribution, and full-blown tracks in any style and genre, everything is easily within reach.
Synthesizer 17 instruments and over 2,000 presets based on 38 iconic vintage synths From the undeniably authentic sound of legendary synthesizers and string machines to the driving power of IK’s world-class effects, Syntronik offers the definitive and best-sounding collection of vintage synthesizers in a virtual instrument that will take you on a never-ending journey into sound that spans more than 40 years of synth history and projects you forward into the future.
Acoustic & Electronic The full SampleTank 3 with 24 additional libraries plus SampleTank 4 SE Deeper than the ocean. Dive into a huge range of high-quality sampled acoustic and electronic instruments and exploit all the power of SampleTank’s engine in your productions. From Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, EDM, Trap, Jazz and more, there is no limit to what you can produce.
All customers who purchase Total Studio 2 MAX on or after November 13, 2018 will receive SampleTank 4 SE, which can load SampleTank 3 and Syntronik instruments included in Total Studio 2 MAX, for free.
Cinematic & Orchestral 2,400 instruments, 34 studio effects including convolution reverb Write the perfect score with Miroslav Philharmonik 2, the industry-standard orchestral suite, whose soul was masterfully captured by the legendary Miroslav Vitous at the prestigious CNSO Studios in Prague, where the soundtracks for The Hateful Eight, The Young Pope, The Illusionist and many other blockbusters were recorded. Whether you compose for TV, cinema, games and more, you can rely on the most expressive virtual orchestra ever created.
Physically Modeled 14 iconic electric bass models Build the right harmonic foundation for all your tracks with the world’s first physically modeled electric bass collection. 14 bass models to choose from, maximum sound control, mind-blowing customization capabilities and unprecedented playability make MODO BASS the top choice virtual bass for any serious producer.
Mix and Mastering Effects 39 high-end audio processors When we say from A to Z, we mean it. Mix and master your project quickly and easily to get it ready for distribution thanks to all the processors from the T-RackS 5 suite and the acclaimed Lurssen Mastering Console, which puts a lifetime of mastering experience right at your fingertips.
Guitar Amps and Effects The ultimate guitar and bass tone studio with over 350 pieces of gear Set your tone on fire with the world’s widest selection of virtual guitar and bass gear ever found in a single place. It’s all in here - a huge, impressive and awe-inspiring collection of over 350 astounding digital models of the world’s most coveted equipment from the industry’s top names like Fender®, MESA/Boogie®, Orange®, Carvin®, Fulltone® and many others.
Loved by the pros World renowned guitarists, producers, mixers, and keyboardists simply LOVE the powerful music software in Total Studio 2 MAX.
From super producers and studio veterans Tony Dixon (Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake, Babyface), Dave Pensado (Beyonce, Elton John, Christina Aguilera ), Dave Way (Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Prince), Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theater, Alice Cooper), to legendary artists like keyboard wizard Jordan Rudess, guitarist John Petrucci, keyboardist/producer Kim Bullard (Elton John) and so many more, a plethora of artists and music pros swear by their IK software. It would literally take up the whole page to list them all! What we can tell you is that, now, with Total Studio 2 MAX, you can have all your music needs covered thanks to the latest and greatest music software ever created.
- 94 products including a massive range of gear and sounds from AmpliTube, T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more
- The widest and most balanced collection of virtual instruments, mix and master processors, amps and effects available
- 43 virtual instruments, over 16,800 sounds, 179 GB of samples
- Synthesizer: 17 instruments and over 2,000 presets based on 38 iconic vintage synths
- Acoustic & Electronic: SampleTank 4 SE plus the full SampleTank 3 with 24 additional libraries, 4,600 instruments, 7,400 drums and loops, 3,500 MIDI patterns
- Cinematic & Orchestral: 2,700 instruments, 34 studio effects including convolution reverb
- All sample-based sounds can be browsed within the single SampleTank interface
- Physically Modeled: 14 iconic electric bass models
- 39 high-end mixing and mastering processors
- All processors available as single plug-ins or within a single mix and mastering chain
- Support up to 192kHz sample rate
- The largest most authentic collection of guitar and bass gear available with over 350 circuit-modeled amps, cabinets, mics, stomp effects and rack effects
- Includes models of world-class brands like Fender®, MESA/Boogie®, Orange®, Soldano®, ENGL® and more
- All products available as standalone applications or plug-ins for AU, AAX and VST
- Syntronik is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10, 180GB of available hard-disk space.
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Syntronik is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later, 180GB of available hard-disk space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Model Name:
- Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (Download)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.