- Additional Information
IK Multimedia StealthPlug CS Product Description
The StealthPlug CS “Custom Shop” is perhaps the most affordable way to get started making guitar music on your computer. It features the StealthPlug 1/4” to USB cable interface, and the new AmpliTube Custom Shop software plus 50 gear credits to use in the Custom Shop. Here’s what it is and what you do with it…
The StealthPlug is an affordable high quality low noise “Analog to Digital” converter cable that takes the output of your guitar and converts it into something the computer can read. This is done in an "all in one" 9ft guitar cable that has a 1/4" guitar jack on one end and an USB jack on the other, and an inline set of high speed “a/d” and “d/a” converters. You computer will then send the output from your AmpliTube software (that’s included) back through the USB port and the StealthPlug converts it back into an analog signal (that’s the “d/a” part) that old-fashioned gear like amps, powered speakers, headphones and stereos can understand so they can do their duty and stimulate your eardrum pleasure centers.
- 9'/2,5m length cable with integrated audio interface
- 1/4" jack connector MONO IN
- 1/8" mini-jack Headphone STEREO OUT (suitable also for Amp/Powered Speaker OUT)
- USB 1.0/2.0 connector
- Activity LED
- Volume UP/DOWN buttons
- USB bus powered
- 16 bit A/D -D/A converter
- 44KHz/48KHz Sampling Frequency
- Ultra-low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
- Hi-Z direct Guitar and Bass-IN (suitable for any instrument with line out also)
- Includes AmpliTube Custom Shop standalone and plug-in plus 50 Custom Shop Gear Credits
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube gear models
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.5 or later. One free USB port.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 1 GB of RAM,
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8. One free USB port.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
IK Multimedia StealthPlug CS Additional Information