- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard Product Description
IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard controller for iOS devices and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor. Control parameters of your MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume wah pedals all from the stage floor without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning the iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control. iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis, two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals, and is powered by four standard AAA batteries.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customizable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- iRig BlueBoard is compatible with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Models: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (all models from June 2012 on).
- iRig BlueBoard is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation and iPad mini. iOS 6.1 or later is required.
- Width: 275mm
- Height: 25mm
- Depth: 92mm
- Weight: 0.250 Kg
IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard Additional Information