- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iLoud Speaker Product Description
While there are hundreds of portable Bluetooth speakers on the market, none of them were developed with musicians in mind – until now. Meet iLoud – the first portable speaker for musicians. We’ve created a portable Bluetooth speaker that combines superior power with spectacular audio resolution and amazing bass response. And IK Multimedia's with over 16 years of pro-audio engineering expertise — plus our position as the leading developer of mobile music-creation apps and accessories — we know what we’re doing. For the first time ever there's now a portable Bluetooth speaker that offers you the full power, clear sound, deep bass and stereo image of your studio monitors. No matter whether you're mixing your next masterpiece, practicing on the go or just listening at home, iLoud provides an unparalleled high-quality music experience.
- 40 Watts total musical power — twice as much as speakers of comparable size
- Superior bass response and sound accuracy
- Bluetooth and stereo analog line input
- Battery powered with 10 hours normal usage and auto standby
- iRig® input for guitars and dynamic mics for iPhone/iPad processing
- Highly portable — it easily fits in a laptop bag or backpack
- Ideal for music reproduction and music creation
- 40W total power (2x16W low-frequency, 2x4W high frequency).
- Frequency response 50Hz to 20kHz.
- Four Class-D Amplifiers, bi-amped system.
- Two way 2x3” neodymium woofers & 2x3/4” neodymium tweeters.
- High performance bass-reflex port.
- 1/4” iRig® input for connecting guitars and dynamic microphones to iOS devices.
- Bluetooth compatible with A2DP protocol.
- 1/8” stereo analog line input.
- DSP controlled.
- Superior low-frequency extension and sound accuracy.
- Auto Standby.
- Integrated high-performance Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Battery duration at maximum volume: up to three hours. Normal usage: up to ten hours.
Whats In The Box
- iLoud speaker
- Power supply
- Power supply cable
- TRRS audio cable (1m/3.3ft)
- Quick start guide
- Registration card
- iLoud is designed to be used with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and tablets, and most Mac or PC computers. It’s also equipped with a wired input for connecting an MP3 player or other non-Bluetooth device, using a standard 1/8” (mini) cable.
- The iRig input works with iOS devices running AmpliTube, VocaLive or other audio-processing applications.v
IK Multimedia iLoud Speaker Additional Information