IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor - White (Pair) Studio Referencing System
The IK Multimedia iLoud monitors offer professional, reference-quality sound without the high-end price. With a linear frequency response, zero coloration, transparency, and headroom, you hear accurate audio, allowing you to reference properly. You hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The iLoud Micro Monitors are the smallest active studio reference monitors in the world. They feature a bi-amped design that delivers 50W RMS of power for solid, tight bass, plenty of headroom, and a defined stereo image. Whether you are mixing, mastering, recording, editing video or sound designing, the iLoud Micro Monitors ensure your productions translate well on other consumer audio systems including earphones, home stereo systems, car audio systems, TVs, and more.
Thanks to the compact design, the iLoud Micro Monitors can be positioned anywhere. Whether you are working in a bedroom, hotel room, or tour bus, the iLoud monitors are perfect as an additional reference monitor. The compact and lightweight design means they can be easily fitted into your bag and taken with you. Even with the compact design the monitors pack a powerful punch. Each tweeter and woofer is powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that deliver a total of 50W RMS and a low-end response down to 55Hz. These allow the monitors to deliver smooth highs, an open and focused mid-range, and solid, controlled low-end.
The iLoud monitors feature inputs for both RCA and 1/8'' connectors. Additionally, the monitors can be connected up with your Bluetooth enabled device for referencing your audio without a laptop or computer.
Speakers are not usually designed for small environments. However, sometimes there is no other choice then to place them near a wall when you are in a small space. Luckily the iLoud monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these small room situations. With their small footprint, the monitors save space on your desktop and ensure closer placement to your ears, thus minimising room reflections. The iLoud Micro Monitors feature various EQ settings for optimising bass and treble response as well as position compensation, allowing you to easily switch between 'free field' and 'desktop' setup. The monitors can also be angled with the integrated isolations base to get the best sound possible, allowing you to angle them perfectly so the sound is directed to your ears. These features help to optimise your listening experience to suit the room you are in. Additionally, the monitors can also be placed on a regular pair of mic stands.
- Professional, reference-quality sound
- Transparent sound, no coloration, accurate audio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight - portable design
- Ideal for producers on the move
- RCA and 1/8'' connectors
- Can connect with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Adjustable base for angling monitors
- EQ settings for optimising bass and treble response as well as position compensation
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP
- Powerful class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) - plenty of headroom with lightning fast transient response
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces 'best in class' bass response down to 55Hz
- High-quality woofer and tweeter
- Mounts on regular mic stands (available separately) for free-field positioning without needing additional accessories
- Type: 2-way active, bi-amped studio monitor
- Frequency Response (-3db/-10dB): 55Hz - 20kHz / 45Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4'' silk dome, neodymium magnet
- Woofer: 3'' high-rigidity custom composite material
- Max SPL: 107dB
- Amps: 4
- Connectors: 3 x RCA input (cable included), TRS 1/8'' stereo input, 4-pin speaker connector (cable included)
- Total Output Power (both speakers): 70W (peak) - 50W RMS
- Low Frequency Output Power (single speaker): 18W RMS
- High Frequency Output Power (single speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic Settings: High shelf (0db or +2dB from 4kHz up), low shelf (0dB or -3dB from 250Hz down), desktop (+3.5dB between 1kHz and 10kHz and -1dB below 400Hz)
- Dimensions: 180 x 135 x 90mm
- Weight: 0.92kg
- 2 x iLoud Micro Monitor speakers
- Power supply unit
- Power supply cable
- 4-pin speakers connection cable (1.5m/59.1'')
- TRS 1/8'' stereo to 2 z RCA cable (1.5m/59.1'')
- Model Name:
- iLoud Micro Monitor - White (Pair)
- IK Multimedia
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.