- Additional Information
IK Multimedia iKlip A/V Product Description
Take your best shots!
iKlip A/V is a complete mobile solution for professional audio and video recording with your smartphone. An industry first, it's a system that now gives you the ability to capture and monitor pro-quality audio on the go thanks to an integrated high-quality mic preamp and built-in wireless receiver support. With iKlip A/V you can take your best shot, capture your best take and get professional broadcast-ready results with just your smartphone and your favorite microphone.
First, iKlip A/V is designed for mobile broadcast professionals to provide pro-quality audio to your mobile videos. It features an integrated microphone preamp with phantom power that lets you use a high-quality external microphone for audio capture. Simply plug your microphone or wireless receiver into the preamp’s XLR input, then plug the 1/8” TRRS cable into your smartphone’s headphone/mic jack. It’s that simple. Need phantom power to your mic? No problem! iKlip A/V provides 48v of power via two AA batteries, and also features built-in support for holding most popular wireless microphone receivers.
For the best recording quality possible, iKlip A/V also provides real-time monitoring and gain control options: It comes with an input gain knob plus an 1/8" headphone output. And, the best part of all is that all these extra features are all built into the grip itself, which makes for a streamlined recording experience that can't be found anywhere else.
- Professional audio and video broadcast recording system for smartphones
- XLR mic preamp with phantom power and gain
- Integrated wireless receiver support
- 1/8" TRRS analog audio output
- Headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Standard tripod and camera mount threads
- Powered by two standard AA batteries
- Holds any iPhone, iPod touch and Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5” to 6” with case on
- Works with Digital Cameras, Field Recorders and devices compatible with standard 1/4" UNC thread
- Standard 1/4” UNC thread mount
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom max current: 6mA
- Battery duration (Alkaline AA): approx 60 hours when phantom is off, approx 20 hours when phantom is on
- Material: Thermoplastic / Aluminum
Whats In The Box
- iKlip A/V
- 1/8” TRRS to 1/8” TRRS cable
- Holding bracket
- Wireless mic receiver and XLR cable are not included
- Compatible with iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation). iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- Compatible with any Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on.To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.
IK Multimedia iKlip A/V Additional Information