- Additional Information
iConnect MIDI 2 x 2 - USB MIDI Interface Product Description
iConnect MIDI is the ultimate tool in your MIDI arsenal. With iConnectMIDI, you will no longer need to setup and configure multiple MIDI function boxes and applications - it does it all.
iConnectMIDI connects to all of your standards based MIDI gear. Count them, we have the ability to handle twelve (12) MIDI ports in all.
2 miniUSB ports
- iOS Devices including iPhone (3GS and up), iPod touch (3G and up) and iPad devices running at least iOS 4.2.
- Personal Computers - Mac OS X, Windows (XP and up) and Linux using standard MIDI compliant drivers.
- each port supports 12 Mbps Full Speed USB and presents as standard USB MIDI 1.0 Device.
1 USB A Host Port
- supports any USB MIDI 1.0 class compliant device
- 12 Mbps Full Speed USB.
- supplies up to 500 mA power
- supports standard powered USB hub (up to 8 devices)
2 x 2 MIDI DIN ports
- input / output Classic MIDI DIN pairs
- 31250 bps throughput
- MIDI Manufacturing Association compliant
iConnectMIDI is packed with a patent pending MIDI Data Management Engine that enables several configurable functions making it one of the most powerful MIDI Interfaces on the market.#
MIDI Bridge (no computer required)
- bridge between USB MIDI 1.0 devices and classic MIDI DIN devices
- bridge between multiple USB MIDI 1.0 devices
- merge two or more MIDI input ports to a single output port
- maintains small overflow buffer for each port to handle flux of events
- configurable for multiple merge routes
- send a MIDI input port to one or more output port
- configurable for multiple thru routes
- by default, iConnectMIDI will pass all MIDI ports to all other MIDI ports
MIDI Mute on Input
- mute unwanted events from a particular MIDI input from getting into the system.
- mute by event groups
MIDI Mute on Output
- mute unwanted events from being sent to specific MIDI outputs from the system.
- mute by event groups
- intelligent MIDI data routing and management
- when you have iConnectMIDI configured to just how you want it, save the configuration into internal memory - settings will be used on next power up - no computer required.
iConnectMIDI is fully user upgradable. Firmware updates are released through playable MIDI files, downloaded through the Internet. Be sure to register your product with us to get notifications of any updates.
Small, but built to take it...
All this, and it is small - rugged and robust.
- Width: 11.0 cm (4.3 inches)
- Depth: 7.0 cm (2.75 inches)
- Height: 3.5 cm (1.4 inches)
- Weight: 320 grams (0.7 lbs)
iConnectMIDI has passed several certification and regulatory approvals and testing. iConnectMIDI Made for iPodApple MFi Certified
- Made for iPad
- Made for iPhone (4, 3GS)
- Made for iPod touch (4th generation, 3rd generation)
iConnect MIDI 2 x 2 - USB MIDI Interface Additional Information