iCon V1-X Expansion unit for V1-M
Expand your V1-M to 16, 32, or even 64 channels depending on your DAW with the V1-X DAW Control Extender. Each V1-X houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 12-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, mute, solo, select and record buttons, plus an TFT display showing channel names and different control parameters for each channel. It also includes an LED level meter bridge in a robust metalcasing and a second CD display for use with compatible DAWs.
(Expandability is totally dependent on your Digital Audio Workstation. Please consult your DAW’s manual to determine how many extenders your DAW allows.)
- Functions as an extender for the iCON Pro Audio V1-M MIDI DAW controller
- 8x touch-sensitive motorized faders with 12-bit resolution
- Extremely hardwearing, durable and versatile
- On-board TFT display showing channel name, control values, channel colors etc. (DAW dependent)
- Attractive, modern meter bridge featuring precise, clear and eye-catching LED meters
- Additional, lower 1.1 inch TFT display for each channel (some DAW’s are equipped to display additional information)
- 8 smooth action dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and Enter)
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with compatible music production software
- Supports Ability, Audition, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase/Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixbus 32C, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Luna, Reaper, Reason, Samplitude, Studio One and Tracktion Waveform
- iMapTM software downloadable from product page on website
- USB C high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB C connection and iMapTM software
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Superb reliability with Cortex-M7 @500 MHz ARM chip
- Connector To computer: USB connector (standard type)
- Power supply 12V/2.5A DC
- Current consumption 2A or less
- Weight 3.615kg
- Dimensions 309mmx384.5mmx178mm
Whats In The Box
- V1-X Master MIDI Ctrl Surface
- Type C USB Cable
- External Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic Pegs x2
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.