USB MIDI Controller Station
- Additional Information
iCon QCon Lite Product Description
- 1x100mm touch-sensitive motorised channel/master fader
- 4 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute.
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- 16 illuminated function buttons.
- 8 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons (F1-F8)
- 2 illuminated “Fader” buttons for shifting the motorised fader to different channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8 channels up or down
- Extremely compact and designed to match the MacBook ProTM
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- USB bus-powered
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions.
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
- Connector: USB connector (mini B type)
- Power supply: 12V/6A DC
- Current consumption: 3A or less
- Weight: 0.9g (2.0lb)
- Dimensions: 248(L) X 179(W) X 26(H)
- 9.8”(L) x 7.0”(W) x 1.0”(H)
iCon QCon Lite Additional Information