- Additional Information
iCon QCon EX Product Description
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segments LED channels level metering
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segments LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX and a Qcon Pro.
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
- Connector: USB connector (standard type)
- Power supply: 12V/6A DC
- Current consumption: 3A or less
- Weight: 4.7kg (10.3lb)
- Dimensions: 342(L) X 475(W) X 82(H)
- 13.5”(L) x 18.7”(W) x 3.2”(H)
iCon QCon EX Additional Information