- Additional Information
Genelec M030 Patterned Finish - Single Product Description
Genelec's innovative M030 active studio monitors blend earth-friendly technology and studio-grade monitoring into an impressive package. From their custom high-efficiency Class D amplifiers to the Intelligent Signal Sensing automatic power-off feature, the Genelec M030 speakers are a new breed of earth-friendly monitors. The Natural Composite Enclosure is made from fully recyclable fiber composite material for a low carbon footprint. The Genelec M030 also delivers extremely clear sound that's perfect for critical listening. Check out Genelec's new "green" M Series monitors today.
- Compact, 2-way active nearfield playback monitor
- Eco-friendly design and materials
- Powered 5" woofer and 0.75" metal dome tweeter
- High-efficiency custom Class D power amps: 50W LF, 30W HF
- Natural Composite Enclosure is made from fully recyclable fiber composite material
- Intelligent Signal Sensing reduces the power consumption of the speakers to less that 0.5 watts when not in use
- Laminar Integrated Port delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Frequency response 58Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum peak SPL output per pair 107dB at 1 meter
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 5"
- HF Driver Size: 0.75"
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- HF Driver Material: Metal
- LF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30W
- Frequency Range: 58Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 103 dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1 x XLR Combo, 1 x RCA
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight 8.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number M030AM
Genelec M030 Patterned Finish - Single Additional Information