- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Genelec GLM 2.0 Product Description
The GLM™ 2.0 Genelec Loudspeaker Manager is a highly intuitive and powerful monitor control networking system that manages connectivity to all 8300 Series monitors and 7300 Series subwoofers on the network – up to 30.
The GLM 2.0 software features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization with the state-of-the-art and robust AutoCal™ automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual monitor or subwoofer if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
- Connectivity for up to twenty-five 8300 Series monitors and five 7300 Series subwoofers
- The GLM 2.0 introduces a new user interface designed to make setups and calibrations easier with enhanced flexibility.
- Highly graphical approach to monitor placement in the room and system settings
- GLM 2.0 computer control allows for repeatable, consistent performance, reducing perceived differences between listening environments or positions
- GLM 2.0 provides interface to AutoCal automated acoustical system-wide self-calibration algorithm
- Analogue or digital audio input types are created together with monitor groups
- Each group can have a separate AutoCal calibration
- Groups contained in one GLM system setup file can feature both analogue and digital input use
- Unlimited number of system setup files can be created
- Volume control via GLM 2.0 software fader or external wired or wireless volume controllers
Whats In The Box
- Quick connection guide
- GLM network adapter
- Genelec 8300A calibration microphone and holder
Genelec GLM 2.0 Additional Information
Genelec GLM 2.0 Alternative Products
£5,077.00 Inc VAT