- Additional Information
Genelec 8351APM - Single Product Description
The unconventional and delightfully compact 8351A Acoustically Coaxial Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) is a revolutionary achievement in three-way monitor design.
The 8351A combines our breakthrough Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) technology together with our Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) driver and Maximised Directivity Control Waveguide (MaxDCW™) to produce controlled directivity over a very wide bandwidth. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) computer control allows for repeatable, consistent performance over flexible proprietary network. Genelec AutoCal™ measures and automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
Providing identical performance in both vertical and horizontal orientation, the 8351A delivers outstanding monitoring accuracy for music studios, post-production houses, edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcast applications.
- Outstandingly flat, broad frequency response: ±1.5dB, 38 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Extremely accurate imaging, both on and off-axis, vertically as well as horizontally, due to unique coaxial and MaxDCW™ waveguide design.
- Supports AutoCal™ to automatically (as well as manually) set level, timing and room response equalization response with separately available GLM™ 2.0 kit.
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) allow for a three way design in a highly compact enclosure size (17.75" x 11.25 " x 11")
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 21kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2 Oval Woofers 8 1/2 x 4 in +
- Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC™ 5 / 3/4 in + DCW™
- Woofer: 150 W + Midrange 120 W + Tweeter 90 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm
- H 17 3/4 x W 11 1/3 x D 11 in
- weight 19 kg / 42 lb
- connectors 1 x XLR analogue input
- 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output
- 2 x RJ45 control network
Genelec 8351APM - Single Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||8.5"|
|MF Driver Size||5"|
|HF Driver Size||0.75"|
|HF Driver Material||Dome|
|Min Frequency Response (Hz)||32 Hz|
|Max Frequency Response (kHz)||35 kHz|
|Max SPL||111 dB|
|Port Configuration||Rear Ported|
|Monitor Features||Mounting Points|
|Level Control||Bass, Mid, Treble|
|Input Connectivity||XLR, XLR Digital AES/EBU|
|Output Connectivity||XLR Digital AES/EBU|