Genelec 7050 CPM 8" Active Studio Subwoofer
Building upon the success of the 7050A and 7050B models, the Genelec 7050C Studio Subwoofer is an 8", 130W active subwoofer, well suited for discerning professionals in music, post, film, and broadcast. The 7050C boasts several improvements including a bypassable onboard bass management system, lower distortion, a universal mains voltage switched-mode power supply, and an increased maximum SPL of 103 dB.
The subwoofer works in stereo or 5.1 channel configurations using analog XLR inputs and outputs. The integrated bass management section features five input and output channels with 85 Hz low-pass/high-pass filters, plus a discrete 120 Hz LFE signal input with selectable +10 dB boost.
The 7050C utilizes a magnetically shielded low frequency driver, housed in a Genelec LSE spiral enclosure, which delivers an extended low-frequency response down to 24 Hz with low distortion. Rear panel DIP switches to allow the user to adjust subwoofer phase and low-frequency roll-off, engage the +10 dB LFE level, and activate and control the sensitivity of the Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) power-saving mode, which reduces the unit’s power consumption down to a mere 0.5 W in standby mode. The Genelec 7050C ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology
- Bass management system
- Optimized amplifiers
- Room response compensation
- Protection circuitry
- Active crossovers
Technical SpecificationsFrequency Response
- Lower Cut-Off Frequency (-6 dB): 24 Hz
- Upper Cut-Off Frequency (-6 dB)
- Main Channels / LFE: 85 Hz / 120 Hz
- Driver 8.0" / 205 mm magnetically shielded
- THD Harmonic distortion at 90 dB SPL at 1 m on axis in half space (30 - 85 Hz)
- 2nd: ≤4%
- 3rd: ≤1%
- SPL Maximum Short Term Sine Wave SPL Output Averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, Measured in Half Space at 1 m: 103 dB
- Noise Self-Generated Noise Level in Half Space at 1 m / 3.3' on Axis (A-Weighted): ≤5 dB
- Power Amplifier Short Term Output Power (Long Term Output Power is Limited by Driver Unit Protection Circuitry): 130 W
- THD Amplifier System THD at Nominal Output: ≤0.05 %
- Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Power Consumption Standby, ISS active: ≤0.5 W
- Idle: 11 W
- Full Output: 150 W
- Filter Subsonic Filter (18 dB/Octave) Below: 24 Hz
- Input Channels 5 + LFE
- Low Pass Filter Low-Pass Frequency for Inputs 1-5: 85 Hz
- Low-Pass Frequency for LFE IN Input: 120 Hz
- Connectors Inputs: 6 x XLR (5 x inputs + LFE input)
- Output: 5 x XLR
- Input Impedance 10 kOhms balanced
- Rejection Mid-Band Rejection >400 Hz: ≥50 dB
- High Pass Crossover High-Pass Frequency for Outputs 1-5: 85 Hz
- Output Gain 0 dB
- LF Roll Off Bass Roll-Off Control in 4 dB Steps: 0 to -12 dB @ 26 Hz
- Phase Control Phase Matching Control in 90° Steps: 0 to -270°
- Input Sensitivity Input Sensitivity Control: +12 to -6 dB
- Input Sensitivity (Selectable) LFE Input Sensitivity Control: 0 or +10 dB selectable
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 16.1 x 13.8 x 12.6" / 410.0 x 350.0 x 319.0 mm
- Weight 38.1 lb / 17.3 kg
- Model Name:
- 7050 CPM
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.